Road Trip!!

Hey Y'all!

Spicy is traveling across nearly half the country today, by CAR, and currently I am at a rest stop out in the middle of BF Egypt.

The WiFi is slow, (and you have to pay to access it!!) it's raining, and my dog, Lucy Lui, isn't happy to say the least.

I am almost to Idaho, no you da ho, and have nearly 550 miles to go.

I would love to sit and chat, but as luck would have it I need to get to the middle of Montana before it gets dark. The wild things come out at night around there you know. I would really hate to return my rental car with deer sprawled across the front bumper.

Anyhow, I will set you up with some links, and surely I will return this evening. But trust me, no sooner.

To those of you who link me, find some of yesterdays shit to link to. You know I love you.

Talk to you soon, bitches!

In the meantime..check this sh*t out!

AgentBedhead
AllieIsWired
BumpShack
CelebrityRightPundits
CityRag
DerekHail
DrunkenStepfather
GabSmash
Hollyscoop
HollywoodBackwash
ImBringingBloggingBack
ImNotObsessed
JordanIsYourHomeboy
MizMonica
NinjaDude
PoponthePop
PrettyontheOutside
TheBlemish