Lily Allen Responds to Her MySpace Breakdown

Lily Allen took a photograph of herself and wrote a sob story on her MySpace page a few days ago saying that she was 'fat, ugly' and 'sh*ttier than Amy Winehouse'.

Well this week Lily must be feeling better because she has come forth with her reasons behind her online meltdown.

"I think I was just having a hard time last week. After reading Cheryl Tweedy's comments branding me a 'chick with a d**k' I was feeling pretty low.
"I know I've said bad things about people in the past but this I mean… I may not be as pretty as (Cheryl) but at least I write and sing my own songs without the aid of autotune.

"I must say taking your clothes off, doing sexy dancing and marrying a rich footballer must be very gratifying, your mother must be so proud, stupid bitch.

"Seeing my picture in so many newspapers next to Kate Moss made me feel grotesque momentarily. I guess it shows how much of an effect the media can have on us young ladies."


Source