Do You Have Ten Minutes to Change Someone's World?


I received this email from a friend of mine who's son died from cancer a few years ago.

"I have a small request that I wanted to send out to my email list.

I was at the gym on Saturday and seen a poster of a child's last wish. This little boy is from Canada and his birthday is coming up on May 30th. He will be 8 years old and unfortunately he is dying of Leukemia. As most of you know my son would have turned 8 recently if he had not passed of the same dreadfulness.

It struck a cord in me.

What this child wants for his last dying wish is to have as many birthday cards mailed from around the world as possible.

Surely a whole lotta folks can take 15 minutes of their day and slip a card into the mail for this kid. Here is his address:

Shane Bernier
P.O. box 484
Lancaster Ontario
Canada
K0C 1N0

It only costs 64 cents to mail to Canada.
Please consider this small request."


Can't we all just take a few minutes out of our day and send this boy a birthday card? I think it would mean the world to him.

Learn all about Shane here, or visit his official website.

Good news, Shane has 80% chance of full recovery after his treatment.