Denise Richards Talks About Scrutiny Over Her and Richie Sambora's Relationship


Denise Richards says that she is surprised at how people reacted to her and Richie Sambora's relationship after her divorce to Charlie Sheen.

Sambora was previously married to Richards' 'best' friend, Heather Locklear. When both marriages crumbled, it was Denise and Richie who emerged from the storm.

"It was really one-sided. I was shocked at how judgmental people are. Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors, except for the people involved.

We need to be grown-ups.


I didn't have an affair with Richie d
uring his marriage, nor did he during mine. I am a loyal girlfriend and a good friend. I hadn't spoken to Heather in quite a few months when Richie and I got together. I wasn't her best friend who said, 'By the way, I'm sleeping with your husband.'

Quite frankly we couldn't help it. The attraction was there and we have such a strong connection."

Source


Please take Celebrity Smack's blog reader survey! You'll dig it!