Bent Bolt & The Nuts - Mechanical Man 1966


High quality audio version




I'm the mechanical man, I was built in a factory
my serial number is 084567123.

I'm designed in The U.S.A.
and manufactured in Japan.

Does anybody here know a robot girl
who wants to meet a mechanical man?

I was made out of stainless steel to protect my brain from rust,
there's a vacuum cleaner built into my chest that automatically picks up dust

I am 5 foot 8 inch tall
and as strong as a moving van
Does anybody here know a robot girl
who wants to meet a mechanical man?

I can fix an automobile
I can put up a Christmas tree
I can milk a cow
I can mow a lawn,
I can pour you a cup of tea

But I'm looking for someone
who could help me to charge my coils

and fill me up with batteries and feed me my daily oil

I would not care at all if she looked like a garbage can,
does anybody here know a robot girl who wants to meet a
mechanical....chanical....chanical....
chanical....chanical....chanical....
chanical....chanical....OH NO!!!!

Hi-res scans of the picture sleeve HERE record label HERE.